Personal data collected by means of the website is controlled by DRINK ID Sp.z.o.o, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the 20th Commercial Department of the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź under number 0000138175, NIP (Tax identification Number): 7710100275, ul. Browarna 5, 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski, hereinafter referred to as ‘DRINK ID’ or ‘Company.
The website www.drinkid.eu has been created in order to enable consumers, persons, and entities, interested in establishing cooperation with the Company to learn about the activities of the Company, our products and services. Therefore, personal data will ve entrusted, as a matter of principles, for communication and information purposes. However, we cannot exclude, organize promotional activities.
Depending on the situation, the Administrator may process personal data for the following purposes:
- providing information in response to the User’s inquiry sent to the e-mail address or via the form available on the Website, including sending materials regarding the Administrator’s products (according to Art.6 par.1 f) GDPR – necessary processing for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator),
- execution of orders placed or concluded contracts, as well as taking action before concluding a contract (according to Art.6 par.1 p. b) GDPR – processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to undertake actions at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract),
- receiving opinions, comments and considering complaints regarding the Administrator’s products (according to Art.6 par.1 p. f) GDPR – processing necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator)
- organizing promotional campaigns (according to Art.6 par.1 p. f) GDPR – processing necessary for legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator) – detailed information on the processing of personal data as part of the promotional campaign will be each time specified in the regulations promotion,
- receiving marketing information from the Administrator (according to art.6 par.1 p. a) GDPR – processing based on the consent of the data subject).
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to perform the activities specified above. If the data is not provided, it will not be possible to contact the administrator, conclude a contract, participate in a promotional campaign, or receive marketing information.
Suppose personal data are processed based on consent. In that case, the user has the right to withdraw consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
Users’ data will be processed only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above, including:
- until the consent is withdrawn, if the data was processed based on the consent given by the user,
- for the duration of the contract, and after its termination for the time resulting from applicable law or until the claims are time-barred,
- until the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator expire.
Each person whose data is processed, to the extent resulting from legal provisions, has the right to access their data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, and the right to object to data processing.
In case of doubts about the processing of personal data, each person may ask the Administrator for information. Notwithstanding the preceding, everyone has the right to complain about the supervisory authority – the Personal Data Protection Office’s President.
The recipients of personal data may be external entities providing and supporting the Administrator’s IT systems (including the entity providing hosting services), as well as providing services related to the Administrator’s current operations (entities performing deliveries, payment system providers, etc.) – under relevant entrustment agreements personal data and while ensuring that the entities mentioned above of adequate technical and organizational measures providing data protection.
In all matters related to personal data, the User may contact the Administrator at the address DRINK ID sp. z o.o., ul. Browarna 5, 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski, or write an e-mail to:
The website uses “cookies” – small text files saved by the server on the User’s device. These files are used to facilitate the use of the Website, for the following purposes:
- providing statistical data on the User’s activity on the Website
- remembering individual preferences and settings of the User,
- developing the Website and adapting it to the needs of Users
The User has the option of completely blocking “cookies” for all websites visited by the User or disabling them only for selected websites. In most web browsers, this can be done as follows:
- to open the browser menu,
- choose settings
- choose advanced settings or Security and Privacy settings,
You can find detailed information on disabling cookies in a given browser in the browser’s help file or on the website: https://jakwylaczyccookie.pl/jak-wylaczyc-pliki-cookies/